lichess.org
Donate

2000+ Player Willing to Give Feedback

@Masquerade lol u said u wanted to get better i challenged you to a classical game waited over 5min for you to accept the challenge which u did not even responded to so are u sure you want to get better or are you just saying that :P
My goal is to become 2000 by end of august. 50 pt increments.
@Noob2chess; #23.

There is a proverb that says: "if you play poker as a way to earn money over time, do not forget you can represent the comprehensive statisfical of those that will be poor forever thanks poker". With this, I mean, take it easy, enjoy chess and rating will increase by itself.
@21 is true but ... what do you want to say exactly?
I dont find relation with the post @19
@DST001 Sorry I must have been away from my computer (i.e. it said I was online but in reality I was not). I do want to get better and followed you. Take no insult. I will challenge you ASAP.
@Azuaga; #25.

To be a FIDE Master, someone has to "rove" a long way which will not be easy: therefore, someone has to aspire, not to the FIDE Master title, but, having +50 points, for example.

Improving your own chess is something real, empirical and rational, while having a FIDE Master title is an abstract fantasy that hinders the goal in itself.
Geez, I'm confused to have got so many responses ('cause I've done this type of post before and got not any)... So, I won't take any more 'student' (shall I use this word to boost my ego?). I have already 5. Hey, Silberlocke, I'm waiting for our rematch; the others, still waiting to play you, too!

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.