lichess.org
Donate

What if cats begin to build a new feline civilization?

actually no, since Cats are not native to Mupar, but you could say it's the result of a successful alien invasion by the feline race to Mupar.
(#4 states they come from earth, please pay more attention to the details of Mupur's great history.)
If cats would be able to converse in human language, it would sound like: "pet me pet me pet me pet me, outside I wanna go outside! hey, watch me, hey hey hey hey, mice!!!! I spot mice, hey hey" etc.

That is my impression of having been a cat person my whole life! :)
#9 is stating that cats want the same things that humans do, --- in an effort to show how they differ from humans???
#12 I agree.

I wish you were a competitor in my championship - I could use another cat person.
i was a cat person, until i accidentally fell in love with somebody who's allergic

i ended up marrying, so no more cats for me
"I wish you were a competitor in my championship"

Is that some kind of metaphor ...?
You forgot "I can haz food/milk/meat?" and a whole spectrum of displeased expressions, but that's pretty much it.

Oh the championship is a tournament that Toutatis has hosted. There are a lot of players, and it's a ladder so there's one round every 2 weeks. I dropped out of it, because I realized my internet connection is unworthy of even an hourly bullet session on lichess, not to mention my poor skills....
#15 I respect your choice. I absolutely refuse to marry because its potential problems way outweight any possible benefits. I'm an Aspie and a weird person that hates human conformism, customs, fashion, unwritten social rules, etc. If I ever get a partner (but I'm too different from others to get one anyway) I will lose myself which I do not want to. To me cats are way better than a wife, who can divorce you, take your properties, cheat on you and do all kinds of horrible things. Cats do not divorce you, do not falsely accuse you of rape, do not force you to accept their ideology as your ideology (i.e. no thought police), do not force you to conform to the society (i.e. no social police at home), do not force you to take them out for shopping and other insane things, do not force you to surrender your income to them. I will never give up myself for the sake of evolution. Anyway it is up to personal choice. For me ideals are way more important than human relationships.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.